Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Fast's

Ok - So, I've been meaning to do this for AGES and haven't ever got around to it, so a couple of days ago I finally bit the bullet and did it.
It was well overdue, it's been almost a year since I was Mary Friel... so, now you can catch up with us over at "The Fast's". I know, really original, but I couldn't really come up with anything. I had things going round my head like "life in the Fast lane"... "life the Fast way" but it all seemed to cheesy... I will probably change it at a later date anyway.
So, click here to visit the new blog... it's not very exciting yet, but I will work on it this Spring!

Hope you're all keeping well...

(if the hyperlink doesn't work the URL is http://lifethefastway.blogspot.com/ You can copy and paste that into the address bar on your internet browser)

0 comments: