Saturday 22 November 2008

Summer holiday!

Well, the last post I was getting ready to go on my summer hols, and it was fab! The weather was a little on the 'hot' side for little Friel, but apart from that it was a great opportunity to catch up with old friends, and to make some new ones at the same time.

Cory at <span class=This summer seems like so long ago, it feels like so much has happened since then... but here are a few pics, better late than never... right?!?! :)

Sabrina and I at <span class=These 2 pics were taken at Kells Irish Pub, Portland.

Cory came and got us girlies the morning after I arrived and took us to Portland for the day... it was 109 F that day, but it was really good fun! He is just a wonderful person, and I am excited to see where this road leads us. I know that no matter what, he will be in my life for always...


These other pics are from our camping trip up at Detroit Lake. Bekah, Sabrina and I went up there for the weekend... it was just beautiful and the weather was perfect! Sabrina loved her first camping trip!Sabrina and I at Detroit Lake campsite

0 comments: