Thursday 18 February 2010

Hummm.... What's for dinner?

So, with the kitchen freshly organised and looking great, yesterday I cooked a kick-ass dinner. Yes, I know that seems pretty big headed or over confident or whatever, but hey, it was great.

It took me most of the day to cook it too...

I started by making hubbies favourite cookies and then put the baby back ribs in the oven about 11/11.30am ish. I cooked those babies alllllll day.

With the last hour to go I got together a tray prepped for "Mary's roasties" and added them to the oven! YUM - It smelled delish! I served it with beans and it was good. It was Cory's choice of dinner, since it was his 'special evening'. I was happy with his choice for din-dins....

But...

Now I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. The trouble with having a delicious dinner like that last night is how to follow it up the next day. Hummm....

I'm thinking chicken, perhaps the chicken pasta bake I throw together that comes out pretty good....

0 comments: