Saturday 30 January 2010

Short hair again...

So, it seems that I really had no choice... my hair was getting so scraggly from the Graves Disease and the radiation treatment, and it's still falling out in what I call "mousefulls". Basically, every time I have a shower there's a ball of hair the size of a mouse (a big one) or more that falls out.

So, I decided that I was tired of my hair looking like a mess and I would have to get it cut up short.

I went just below the ear lobe, fairly plain and simple, just a little bob. It looks ok, but it's hard for me to get used to. Probably because I didn't really 'want' it cut, but I felt like I had to.

I don't have any pics as yet - but I'm sure there will be some soon...

Umm, yeah.... that's about it...

Over and out!

{Edit}
OK, so I thought I'd come back and add a photo of the shorter hair. Here it is... This was taken in Hawaii....

0 comments: