Wednesday 19 August 2009

Long awaited update...

Ok, firstly I am so sorry that I haven't updated this in what seems like forever...

I've tried to keep in touch with most of you, but those who I haven't spoken to in a while there is a lot of news in the life of Friel... please be patient with me, it might take me a little while to update all this.

Ok, so, I've been here in Oregon since December, and it's been awesome! I absolutely love living here and I have made some great friends.

Umm, so... to sum up...

We have been keeping busy... We had a good Christmas with Cory's family and we had so much snow this winter it was beautiful (it was hard work too though). I'll post some photos here in a min so you can see for yourself...

We've spent a lot of time this year at the beach too, which is awesome. The beach is one of our most favourite places to be, it's so powerful and calming, and beautiful too. It is now a special place for us too... I'll tell the story of that here in the next post.

I went back home in March, to Ireland and the UK. I only had three weeks and it feels like I crammed so much into that time. I managed to catch up with the people I miss and enjoyed seeing the familiar sights of Inishowen. I nipped to Laois on my way back to London for the flight to, and it was nice to see my brother and his lot, even if only for a night.

Since I've been back it seems like it's been 'go, go, go'...

0 comments: