Tuesday 3 November 2009

Spring...

So, to catch everyone up, I'll go back and sum up the earlier parts of this year - it might be vague since my memory is patchy at times... but I'll do the best I can.

So, I was back in beautiful Oregon, after three weeks back home, and now I was engaged to the most amazing man in the world, my Soulmate, my Cory. I was floating on cloud nine.

Fairly soon after the engagement we set a date, so we could give people who needed to travel as much time as possible to make plans... We didn't want to catch people on the hop and make it super spendy for them to get flights booked... So, we settled on the 20th June 2009, and within no time at all we had the back bone of our wedding planned... it was going to be beautiful.

Cory and I had decided we would like to have it up at the Farm where he grew up. It seemed perfect to us, since it was such a sentimental place to us, and it is just beautiful up there too, and June would be a pretty time of year for a farm wedding... Anyway, more about the wedding coming right up... Stay in your seats boys and girls.

The begining of May, we had 'offered' to help our good friends move house (been roped in, had arms twisted... umm, I don't know which is more accurate)... It wasn't like we were moving them a couple blocks, or even to the next town, we were moving them all the way clear to the other side of the country - they were going from LA to North Carolina!

Yeah, it was going to be quite the journey... but we were up for the challenge... But I'll tell that story in another post, I have have a feeling it might be a long one...

0 comments: