Monday 26 November 2007

1 day left....

Mr Tom in a very small boxI will keep this post short, as I need to try and get another bit done tonight, and get to bed, so I can sleep and be fresh for an early start in the morning...

With just one day left til the removal men arrive, things round here are getting pretty crazy... there are boxes lined up against pretty much every wall, and even though I have kept Mr Tom his fav box empty, I have found him trying to snuggle up in a box that was WAY to small for him... I think he's feeling the stress... and perhaps he's not getting enough cuddles either :(

surrounded by the walls of boxes...Goodness knows how on Earth I have managed to gather all this stuff over time.... I just hope the next move I do won't be for a while, and will just be a local one...

I've made a pledge to be less of a hoarder... I don't want to be stumbling on stuff in days to come, wondering why I kept things... and I've also promised myself that I won't buy stuff just because I 'like' it, or it's 'cool'.... unless I actually need it.... I have found so many things tucked away that have never been used and a lot of them still in their original packaging!

So, tomorrow the last bits will be thrown frantically into boxes, the bed and dining table will need to be dismantled.... Oh, and I also need to try and take my bike down the high street to get the chain guide readjusted....

Thanks to all those who have supported me through this.... you really don't know how much it has helped me get through the past while... I promise to buy you all a beer someday soon ;)

Goodnight my loves... xxx

0 comments: