Monday 19 November 2007

Hello and welcome... ;-)

Little ol' me
Well, thanks for logging onto my blog... After a few of you suggested (and nagged a little too) that I start a blog I decided that it was probably the best way to stop you from moaning, and it also might not be such a pain in the butt afterall... so here goes...
Well, not much really to write on my first post, except perhaps a little introduction.
I am the youngest of 7 children, and grew up in London in a very Irish family.... you might think that being the 'baby' of the family, this means I'm spoilt rotten... well, you'd be wrong... a little spoilt yeah, but not rotten - far from it!
I will also say that 2007 has been a year of great change for me... I've pretty much been through it all this year.... but I don't want to get boring and send you all to sleep, so I'll just say that 2007 is the year my life begins again... a clean slate and a perfect opportunity to start again...
... SO, I take this 'once in a lifetime' second chance, and I hope to make the very best of it...

0 comments: