Wednesday 28 November 2007

Calm before the storm.....?

A little break at about 2am this morningHey, Just to let you know that I got everything packed!!!!!

With a total of less than 2 hours sleep last night, and a mad panic at the end, it's done, and I even have a few moments of peace and quiet before the removal guys show up... They should have been here about 10 minutes ago, so any second now I should hear the truck pull up...

Yesterday mum came over to help, and I'm so glad she did.... Firstly, I wouldn't have gotten finished if she didn't, and secondly, we had such a laugh! We were like two teenagers giggling and taking the pi$$ out of each other... a memory I know I will cherish.

I will deeply miss my family here, my mum is one of my closest friends... one I can tell anything to, and know she won't judge me - she just accepts and loves me as I am.... I hope my efforts to get them to move out soon will work... they deserve a change and a better life too...

I have two days here to rest before I fly over to unpack all the stuff I'm thrown into boxes... and I'm guessing I'll look at all the same photo albums, and try on the same clothes while unpacking too... but there you go... us girlies, we're crazy creatures...

Mum and a pretty unhappy Mr TomPoor little Tom is not a happy bunny (in every sense of the word)... he's been pretty stressed out the last two days, because of all the fuss and moving around, and he can't even find a quiet corner to curl up in...

I hope he settles at my parents quickly, as he'll be staying there til I come back from holidays in the New Year (It was going to be too much effort to find someone there who would do it after such a short space of time, plus he kinda knows my mum and the boys already)!

PS - They're still not here, I could have had another half hour sleep... although, I probably wouldn't feel any better for it ;)
PPS - another hour later and they're still not here... could have now doubled my qantity of sleep if I'd have known!

0 comments: